CLWR is a member of the ACT Alliance, a Geneva-based ecumenical coalition of over 140 churches and faith-based organizations. The members work together in over 100 countries to create positive and sustainable change in the lives of poor and marginalized people in keeping with the highest international codes and standards.
- Addressing systemic poverty
- Supporting survivors of disasters, wars and conflicts
- Training rural communities in sustainable agricultural techniques
- Helping people adapt to environmental change
- And influencing governments and other key decision makers to safeguard citizens’ human rights
CLWR membership in ACT provides the Canadian Lutheran community with a means to contribute to relief work of any ACT member church or agency.
Learn more: actalliance.org